You have no items in your shopping cart.
About the GigGear E-store
GigGear Australia (ABN 95 093 581 992) is a company run by professional audio engineers for every-one from professional recording engineers to music student beginners. Our website aims to provide an easy and safe way for you to experience our quality equipment wherever you are in Australia without leaving your studio or desk.
Shopping on line is easy. You can browse through our full product range by following the shop on-line links or you can go directly to our different ranges of gear by clicking on the category links on the left each page. Check out the detailed features of each one of our products by clicking on the thumbnail image.
You can see the quality of all of our products in close up by viewing our detailed images for every single piece of gear in our range. Just click on the "View Detailed Images" sign at the top of every product page to check the features before you buy.
Shipping and Delivery
We ship anywhere in Australia and all our orders are delivered using on-line tracking so that you have peace of mind. Your goods will be shipped either by Australia Post e-parcel or TNT Road Express depending on the weight of your total order. The delivery charge for your order is calculated based on a combination of two factors : 1) the region of Australia for delivery of your order – every delivery postcode in Australia falls into one of our six delivery zones; and 2) the total weight of your order. Add items to your order and save on delivery – if you need several items ordering them together in one order can save you big $$$ on delivery – although the delivery charge on the order will be a bit higher due to the extra weight it will work out much cheaper than placing a separate order and having them shipped separately.
At GigGear we are constantly striving to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. After all who would buy from an on-line store if you did not have guaranteed service? Since our foundation we have worked hard at building our reputation. Check out our eBay feedback at http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=giggear_australia&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS
Safe on-line payments
Our shopping cart check-out is safe and simple. Payment can be made for your order quickly and easily either by Paypal or Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa). Read our Terms and Conditions for technical details on the protection and security of your personal and payment information.
We also accept EFT payments – our details are provided on your e-store invoice – or cheque payments by mail.
Customer Satisfaction, Returns and Refunds
- We endeavour to provide customers with satisfaction at all times.
- Manufacturers warranty applies to new items where detailed in the item descriptions.
- It is buyers responsibility to ensure that goods are suitable for their needs.
- Goods returned due to customer deciding goods are not suitable for their needs or no longer required may be subject to re-stocking fee of 25%.
- Faulty or defective items must be notified to us within 2 days of receipt of goods.
- Returns of faulty or defective items are to be made with 7 days of receipt of goods and only after obtaining a return authorisation number from ourselves.
- All returned goods must be double boxed with original packaging, factory sealed (if shipped so), unused, and with all manufacturer's packaging and blank warranty cards, instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories
- Returned goods may be subject to refund or replacement with identical item at our discretion.